Summer Academy Fees
The participation fee for the event is €3,300 for individuals and €2,800 per person for groups of 3-5 people from the same project or organisation (see details under group discounts).
The Summer Academy is a five-day residential training programme. The fee includes:
- Costs of meals from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon
- Accommodation at Hotel Grenzfall from Sunday to Friday
- Evening events
- Local transport during evening events
The fee does not include:
- Travel to and from Berlin, Germany
- Travel to and from Hotel
- Banking charges for international electronic transfer
- Schengen visa fee
- Any other extras (e.g. laundry or room service)
Early Bird Discount
We offer an early bird discount of €400 for applications received before 29 February 2024. The early bird participation fee is €2,900. To qualify for the discount, ensure you apply soon!
We invite organisations, projects or programmes to send groups of 3 to 5 participants to the Summer Academy at a discounted rate of €2,800 per person.
Teams will receive one hour before and continuous mentoring during the event to apply the learning to their work case. It is an excellent opportunity for a team to work through potential issues.
Don't miss out on the €500 discount per person, contact Annelien now with your group's list of names.
The fine print
- You will receive an electronic invoice by email (all prices include 19% Vat).
- An advance payment of €600 is payable within ten days after receiving the invoice.
- The balance of the invoice is payable before 5 June 2024.
If you cancel your participation, the following refund policy applies:
- If you cancel before 22 May 2024, your payment will be reimbursed in full.
- If you cancel after 22 May 2024, 50% of your payment will be reimbursed.
- If you cancel after 5 June 2024, your payment will not be reimbursed.