Summer Academy Fees
The participation fee for the event is €3,300 for individuals and €2,800 per person for groups of 3-5 people from the same project or organisation (see details under group discounts).
The Summer Academy is a five-day residential training programme. The fee includes:
- Costs of meals from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon
- Accommodation at Hotel Grenzfall from Sunday to Friday
- Evening events
- Local transport during evening events
The fee does not include:
- Travel to and from Berlin, Germany
- Travel to and from Hotel
- Banking charges for international electronic transfer
- Schengen visa fee
- Any other extras (e.g. laundry or room service)
Early Bird Discount
We offer an early bird discount of €400 for applications received before 28 February 2023. The early bird participation fee is €2,900. To qualify for the discount, ensure you apply soon!
We encourage organisations, projects or programmes to send small groups to the Summer Academy. We offer a discounted fee of €2,800 per person for groups of a minimum of 3, maximum of 5 participants.
The fine print
- You will receive an electronic invoice by email (all prices include 19% Vat).
- An advance payment of €600 is payable within ten days after receiving the invoice.
- The balance of the invoice is payable before 5 June 2023.
If you cancel your participation, the following refund policy applies:
- If you cancel before 22 May 2023, your payment will be reimbursed in full.
- If you cancel after 22 May 2023, 50% of your payment will be reimbursed.
- If you cancel after 5 June 2023, your payment will not be reimbursed.