Beyond consultancy and capacity building, Mesopartner is involved in self funded or contracted research in several thematic areas. We conduct applied research in the broad area of economic development in partnership with think tanks, Universities, academics or with customers.
At the beginning of 2015 we dedicated resources to the following thematic areas:
- Complexity in Development - The Systemic Insight Approach
- Territorial Economic Development
- Green Economic Development
In the previous years we had focused attention on the following themes:
- Improving innovation systems and competitiveness from the bottom up,
- Unleashing the economic potential of the poor
- De-cluttering green to unlock development opportunities
- Standards and quality that matter for competitiveness
- local and regional economic development,
- Stimulating territorial creativity through clusters,
- Practically mobilizing actors in Value Chains,
- Strategy and scenario development
For each theme we have a theme leader from within Mesopartner that will coordinate research and development activities. We will use each theme to develop material, methods and publications, or to build capacity.
We invite you to contact us if you wish to participate in one of our thematic areas.