Zdravko lives and works in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. He has a Masters Degree in Management (Solving Development Problems) obtained in 1991. He is the founder and director of Eda - Enterprise Development Agency established in 1998 in Banja Luka as a first sustainable agency focused on economic development in B&H.
Areas of expertise
- Facilitation of Local and Regional Development Processes in transition economies
- Local Leadership and Good Governance
- SME Competitiveness and Public-Private Dialogue
- Human Resource Management
- Training Design and Delivery, Facilitation/Moderation
More than twenty years of experience in providing technical assistance to public and private sector clients mostly in the Western Balkans region.
- 1998 - current: Director of Eda
- 2002 - current: Assignments in more than twenty international projects in different roles (team leader, key expert, senior expert, national consultant, trainer) predominantly in B&H and Serbia
- 1997 - 1998: Project Manager in Employment and Training Foundation of Republika Srpska / World Bank's PIU
- 1992 - 1996: Advisor in the Government
- 1984 - 1992: Management Specialist and Advisor in FAMOS Sarajevo (industry of diesel engines)
Author and co-author of several books on Decision Making, Local Development, HRM, Local Leadership and Good Governance. Zdravko has recently published two poetry books.