Shivdi is from Trinidad and lives in the United Kingdom. She holds a Master’s Degree in International Development from the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex UK. She has worked on local economic development projects across the Caribbean and Georgia. Most recently she has been working with companies and their supply chain to improve due diligence with a focus on human rights. She is also a trained CALIDENA facilitator.
- 2022- Present – Advisory support to companies on improving supply chain due diligence with a focus on human rights.
- 2018-2021 – Independent Consultant working on projects including capacity development to business support organisations, local economic development, research on South-South trade and investment
- 2015-2018 – Country Manager, Caribbean Local Economic Development Programme
- 2012-2015 – Project Manager, Economic Development Board Trinidad and Tobago focused on development of growth poles
- 2006-2012 – Municipal development planner for several projects in Trinidad