Genesis is a robust and innovative methodology to define strategic priorities and launch a process of transformation in local and regional economic development. With Genesis, you get
- a better understanding of the sectors that are crucial for the prosperity of your locality or region,
- mobilisation and active involvement of relevant stakeholders,
- alignment of perspectives of stakeholders,
- identification and prioritisation of strategic interventions to stimulate the competitiveness, growth and prosperity of your location.
The tangible outputs of Genesis are:
- A set of strategic projects that are supported by key stakeholders.
- Stakeholders aligned to a common vision and unity of purpose for the future.
Based on this, you can immediately go into feasibility studies, detailed planning and implementation.
The refinement of the Genesis method was supported by gtz - German Technical Assistance.