Mesopartner is a thought leader in the field of local and regional economic development. Mesopartner has developed a concise perspective on local and regional economic development that avoids the usual confusion between economic and social perspectives, and between planning- and communication-based approaches.
We can assist you with the entire cycle of local and regional development activities:
- designing and planning the process
- training your staff and local stakeholders on the key issues
- introducing and creating local capacity for key tools like LED Café, PACA and Compass
- analysing the local reality with tools like Regional Economic Potential Analysis
- facilitating the formulation of a strategy with the Genesis method
We help you to build a process for local or regional economic development that overcomes fragmentation and exclusion, thus enabling you to deliver on indicators that are informed by the Millennium Development Goals.