The participation fee for the event is €3,150.00 (19% VAT included).
The fee includes:
- Costs of meals
- Accommodation at Hotel Grenzfall
- Evening events
- Local transport during evening events
- Local pick-up and drop-off at Berlin airport or the Berlin main train station (Hauptbahnhof).
The fee does not include:
- Travel to and from Berlin, Germany.
- Banking charges for international electronic transfer.
- Schengen visa fee
- Any other extras (e.g. laundry or room service)
- You will receive an electronic invoice by email.
- An advance payment of €600.00 is payable within 10 days after receiving the invoice.
- The invoice is payable in full before 15 June 2018.
- Your participation can only be confirmed after receipt of your payment.
Early Bird discount
We offer an early bird discount of €400 for applications approved until 10 April 2018.
The early bird fee is €2,790 (19% VAT included).
To qualify for this discount, approved participants have to pay the €600 advance payment before 10 April 2018.
Please note that if this payment deadline is not met, the full tuition fee will be charged.
We encourage organisations, projects or programmes to send small groups to the Summer Academy. If you have missed the early bird deadline, the group can qualify for discount on the early bird rate if the group size is more than three participants.
Summer Academy Alumni qualify for the early bird discount beyond the deadline. Alumni fee is €2,790. Please contact Annelien once you have applied.
If you cancel your participation, the following refund policy applies:
- If you cancel before 22 May 2018 your payment will be reimbursed in full
- If you cancel after 22 May 2018, 50% of your payment will be reimbursed
- If you cancel after 15 June 2018, your payment will not be reimbursed