PhD from Lomonosov Moscow State University with specialization in political economy.
Armenian, with more than 15 years experience in rural economic development, start-up business promotion, organizational diagnoses and development. Co-author of Armenian “SME Promotion National Strategy 2012- 2015”.
- 2014- current- President of Regional Development Foundation.
2012-1014- Executive director of SME Development National Centre of Armenia (www.SMEDNC.am)
- 2011-2012- Adviser to Prime Minister of Armenia (rural economic development, SME development national strategy).
- 2000- current- lecturer at Gavar State University (LRED models and strategies), vice rector (2005-2007).
- 1995- 2002 working experience in international organizations (GIZ, DFID), research institutions and NGOs.
- Local and Regional Economic Development in transition economies.
- Development of SME promotion strategies and tools in post Soviet area.
- Organizational development.