University Degree in Latin American Regional Science with specialization in economics and political sciences (University of Cologne, Germany, 2003).
Lives and works in Peru, with assignments in the Andean Region, other Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries as well as in Germany.
Main fields of expertise
- Local and Regional Economic Development
Value Chain analysis and promotion
- Design of participatory methods and training manuals
- Process facilitation and Training of Trainers
- Change Management
- 2009 – current: Mesopartner associate and freelance consultant for Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit - GIZ, , International Labour Organization ILO, Interamerican Development Bank - IDB, Peruvian Ministry of Culture, University Sedes Sapientiae Peru, World Vision etc.
- 2007 – 2009: DED advisor of a Network for Rural Local Governments in Peru
- 2003 – 2007: Project coordinator for Local Economic Development in the Andean Regional office of InWEnt in Peru.
Certified training in Capacity WORKS (www.capacity-works.org) and in Change Management (www.denkmodell.de).