Born 1969, Management Advancement Programme (University of Witwatersrand, 2008) Certificate in Business Administration and Management (Damelin Management School, 2002). Certificates in Change Management, Capacity Works and Facilitation.
Based in Pretoria, South Africa
Main fields of Experience
- Multi stakeholder project management in the manufacturing sector promoting innovative, collective action;
- Organisational Development;
- Local, regional and sectoral economic development;
- Innovation Systems and Technology Transfer;
- Strategic planning and programme development;
- Event and Process Facilitation.
- 2014 - current: GIZ South Africa - Skills for Green Jobs, project development support;
- 2014: Southern Gauteng Regional Innovation Forum on behalf of Vaal University of Technology, Coordinator;
- 2011 – 2013: National Foundry Technology Network at the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Programme Manager;
- 2006 – 2010 – GTZ South Africa – Technology Stations Programme, Technical Coordinator;
- 2001 – 2005 – GIZ South Africa, Project Administrator.